I've been a slacker at blogging lately, and I do apologize. My moma came into town on Friday and it's been crazy since. We had SPLASH at church this weekend (in town missions serve) and Joseph started getting sick on Sunday and then me Tuesday. We were suppose to go the MS on Monday this week, but just didn't feel we could make the trip and then turn around and go again in 3 weeks for Thanksgiving. I hate we missed Daddy making molasses but there's next year Lord willing. Emily and Joseph reading their books below. She was playing story-time at the library and according to her she can do a better job than the new librarian, and I hate to admit it but she's right. Joseph likes to chew on his books! Joseph playing with his Mamaw. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment