Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festivities



The three pictures above were taken by our photographer William Haun. Well he's not really our photographer, but he is the best!!!
We started the week off with Fall Festival at Chick-fil-A on Tuesday night. Every Tuesday night is kids night, and for fall they do a big festival. Emily wouldn't play any of the games, she just wanted to watch all the other kids. She is definitely my people watcher. We (moma and I) decided last minute to meet Glenn after work for our supper.
Emily and her Mamaw enjoying Chick-fil-A.

Just this past week Joseph has gotten this whole crawling thing down. He moves everywhere now. I can't believe he's crawling so good at only 7 1/2 months. Emily didn't crawl until near 9 months I think. But she started walking by 11 months. The fun is beginning now as Emily leaves stuff around all the time that he can't have. Today he crawled from the couch to his swing, tried to pull up and stand holding the swing so Glenn moved it all the way on the other side of the room to put in the basement. Well what does Joseph do? Start heading over to the swing again, and he got there pretty fast. Life has definitely changed for use now.
He loves crawling over to the tv stand and playing with the child locks.

Emily in her "Laura" dress, ready to go to church for our Fall Festival Saturday night. We all dressed up like the Ingalls family and had a blast. I made her dress and apron, but already had her bonnet. It was pretty easy to make, but I didn't use the pattern, I just created it on my own.




My mamaw Alford made my bonnet a long time ago so I know she would be proud of this.



One tired baby, but you wouldn't know it. He skipped his last nap of the day since we were at church. He doesn't sleep much at church where there's so much going on. You wouldn't know he was exhausted looking at this picture, but he went to bed an hour earlier than usual. We had a fun filled week of activities so now we're hoping, just hoping for a bit of rest....maybe.

No comments: