Sunday, August 22, 2010

I know I haven't written much lately on all my posts, just have been posting pictures, but I haven't had the time to sit and write out my thoughts. I've been spending alot of time in serious prayer and God has been revealing alot to me. I haven't found the time or the words to write down all that I feel God doing, but in time it will be revealed. Please keep our family in your prayers as God works in our hearts and lives. Lately everything has been a struggle, and I know we all go through those times, but lately I just don't feel right about anything. I can't pin point exactly what it is, but God is slowly revealing a lot to Glenn and I both. I hesitate to even write out just a fraction of my thoughts because I know SO many read this and do not want any one to read too much into this, as has happened in the past. I just want to ask for prayers from all you friends of mine back home (and here in Macon too).

I also want to ask prayer for some friends of ours. If you remember seeing pictures I've posted in the past of our neighbors who have a beautiful yard, I ask you pray for them both, Mrs. Faye and Mr. Eldon. Mr Eldon has had cancer for a couple of years, and just this past week they have put him on hospice. The cancer has spread all through his body and is now in the spinal cavity and fluid. His body is slowly shutting down, and I ask you pray for him to be without pain and for her to be comforted during this time. They are my parents age, and my mother is good friends with Mrs. Faye as they have become close when moma visits. She loves her husband SO much and it just aches me to see this and whats to come within the next few weeks. Just keep them in your prayers for me!
On another note here is Joseph watching the activity below. Glenn and Emily on the slip-n-slide.


Emily starts preschool on Tuesday so also pray for that. I'm not sure how she's going to handle it since I've been with her everyday of her life since she was 12 months old! I know it will be has hard on me leaving her as it will her. Pray for us Tuesday morning! I hope you all have a great week and I'll try to update later this week.

No comments: