
Well I just dropped off Emily at her first day of 3K preschool. She did very well and didn't cry like I thought she would. She did say she wanted me to stay, but she immediately realized how dull I was and went straight to a little girl who was playing at a table. I hope that she's making it fine and I know she is.

I only had concerns because she has a sinus infection and hasn't felt like her usual self lately. Emily LOVES to be around other children and I know this time will be great for her. I'm not sure how well Joseph will adjust to not have his entertainment around during the day, but we'll make it. So far he fell asleep on the way home and slept 45 minutes when we got here. I actually had some quiet time! He's starting to fuss so I'd better go. Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment