Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Photo Shoot

 As Grace Anne turned 8 months I had to make her pictures outside! She's had a cold for several weeks, but she was feeling much better to do these.  She LOVES pumpkins and especially loves this little one her brother picked out for her! These pictures show her happy personality! And the quilt she is on was made by my great aunt Tavie! 














 I attempted to make pictures with all three...and I have to just take what I can get.  Joseph has also been sick with the crud, but on top of it he was bitten by a scorpian last week, which got very bad infected!!!  He's been on strong antibiotics, but hes doing much better.  It was rough for a few day, until the infection busted!  After that it began to heal quickly.  These few photos show what it was like trying to get 3 to smile at the camera at the same time.  The very last photo I took was the best one!  I had just about given up, then SNAP....the last one was perfect...well perfect for me at least!








No comments: