Saturday, September 12, 2015

Grace Anne is 7 Months

 OKAY!  How can it even be possible for this baby to be 7 months old!!!! I feel like I was just sitting here typing her 6 month post!!!!!  This month flew by for sure!!!!  Grace Anne is now 7 months (and 1 week) and as you can tell from the above post she is a happy little thing!!!!  This girl has got some personality no doubt!!!!!  She loves laughing and is starting talking more and experimenting with different sounds.  It is SO much fun watching her grow and learn new things.  Her newest accomplishments are pulling up (or trying to pull up) and scooting.  She hasn't mastered crawling yet, and I'm in NO hurry for that to begin, but somehow she can get to where she wants to if you put her on the floor.  Once crawling begins, life will forever be changed and not much time sitting around will be going on!  Big brother and sister have a LOT to learn and do to keep their things picked up!!!! Finally little Grace has cut her first tooth, at 7 months, and has been fussy along with it.  Glenn and I were talking about how happy she is.  Yes she cries and fusses all the time, but once you meet the need she is back smiling and happy.  She LOVES to be held, but enjoys playing on the floor just as long as someone is down there playing with her.





 I made a comment to someone the other week about how I didn't know that a baby was suppose to be doing all this so soon (i.e. sitting up, starting to crawl etc) and he just said "It's because it's the 3rd baby and you don't have time to really notice anything and the next thing you know they're walking".  I have to disagree with him, because Glenn and I both are very in tune to what little Grace Anne is doing and we've found ourselves staring and just amazed at this little baby.  She is SO funny and we are both loving every minute of her.  We were blessed with this little bundle of Grace and we definitely are soaking it ALL in because this is our last little baby bundle!!!!  This month needs to slow down because I'm not ready for month 8!!!!




No comments: