Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Grace Anne is 2 months old!!!!

 From all the photos posted you can see that Grace has many different facial expressions and looks!!!  At 2 months old she is definitely our tiny baby.  I've not taken her for her official 2 month appointment yet but on Friday she weighed 2lbs 1 oz and is almost 24 inches.  But I'll get the official numbers Friday.  She definitely keeps us on our toes and definitely thinks its fun to fuss at night time...all night too!!!! She must miss her Mamaw!  So far we've discovered she's allergic to dairy, so mommy must stop all dairy too.  She must have some other allergies because she's still been having some digestive issues.  Only 1 more month until she hopefully gets a little better.  She loves to smile and "talk" to us.  She also makes the cutest sounds after she sneezes.  The kids think it's adorable!!!  I can't believe its already been 2 months...almost 9 weeks since she was born! They say to enjoy every minute of it because if you blink it'll be gone....and well I believe it because my other baby just turned 5 and it seems just like yesterday HE was the one spitting up, crying out in the night and having all the reflux issues!!!! 



















 As you see from below, she has the cutest little pout face ever!!!!

No comments: