Friday, February 13, 2015

Grace Anne is 5 days old

 I wanted to try my hand making some better quality newborn portraits this go around.  Since baby Grace is our little pink caboose I also have a professional photographer lined up next week to make some of her and with us as a family!  She was a trooper during it all.  I had a heater blasting the whole time and we were in front of the window with the sunshine beaming inside!  I was burning up but she was quite cozy!


 I knitted this little cacoon back in November just for these pictures.  She however did NOT like being bound in it, SO she pushed her little arms outside it!



 The photo below makes her look a little plump but she is anything but plump!  She's a tiny little thing!!!!!


 I had to bring it back to reality.  She did cry a little...but we finished her feeding in between making photos! SO after the feeding you see she fell right back to sleep!!!!




 In the photos below my little Grace favors her big sister Emily VERY much!!!!!


I saved my favorites for last because I knew what was going to happen once that diaper came off.  I just LOVE the shots that have the umbilical cord still attached...it just shows how new they are and reminds you of how such a miracle life truly is!!!!
















No comments: