Monday, January 19, 2015

Only 2 more weeks!!!!

 As you can tell Emily and Joseph are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their baby sister.  We never dreamed that we would be adding another Walker to our family but we are ALL excited and ready for her to get here.  I know life will change completely but we are all ready! 


 Two of my favorites!  Joseph was not really into making photos since he did them the other night but I had to get some with both of them since it could be any day she arrives.   I know that both of them had to be induced and were right around the due date but I've had a feeling since I was first pregnant that this one would be early....we will see. 




 The photo above shows both their personalities perfect.  Joseph the comedian trying to put on a show and Emily the giggly little excited girl!!!!!


No comments: