Well we celebrated Emily's 8th birthday party this past week, and I can't believe she is already 8!!!!!! I DO NOT want to think about what age she'll be when you double this number. BUT Emily's favorite thing to do is craft and create, so what a better way to celebrate than with a craft and create party! She designed her own cake (which was adorable).
We had edible paintbrushes and rainbow fruit. And to drink we had "Creative Juices". They also created their own pizzas too which was fun.
I bought a pack of 12 aprons off Oriental Trading for $12 then added some ruffles and their initials on the front. They painted their own picture frame, which we put a Bible verse in the center. Then they made their own bandana purse by tying the edges together. I think they all had a blast! Next year I'd LOVE to have a bigger deck on the back, but I'm sure that won't happen.
Can you tell in the above picture that Joseph had been having running in the back yard, his face turns beat red when he gets hot. His hair was SOAKING wet too!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment