A month ago we were suprised to find out that we would be welcoming a 3rd baby into the Walker family. Well this past week I went for my first official appointment this week and during the ultrasound she discovered not 1 but 2 babies!!!! I knew I had been doubly sick this time around but little did I know it was because there are 2 in there. I had suspected something was going on different because my belly popped out this week like crazy and along with the sickness being ALL DAY and NIGHT I knew something was going on. I also had others tell me they thought I was going to have twins! How Awesome to find out this news! OF course it took Glenn a couple of hours to let it hit him that God put these 2 babies in there for a reason and God will give us what we need!
The night before this appointment we were on our way home from church and saw this beautiful rainbow, a DOUBLE rainbow!!!! WOW, the rainbow is a sign from God of his love for US, and to see 2 right before receiving this news!!!! And although I don't have a photo of it, the day after receiving the news I was sitting outside alone and what flies down in front of me but 2 doves! WHOA! We are so excited about this double blessing and are just praying for both the kids to adjust well when they come. Joseph will be the one to have to adjust the most. And second we are praying both these babies are HEALTHY and make it full term!!!! End of January is what I HOPE to make it to, BUT considering the past 2 pregnancies they will probably decide to stay inside until the exact due date February 7th!
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment