Before I get to my football pics, I had to post a few from our homeschoolings. I made Joseph a sensory bin with Jello last week with hidden objects in it. Yes it was a neat idea and worked GREAT the first time BUT after it was used once and they came to it, they found other ways to experiment with the jello that led to it being ALL over the deck to "swim" in! Needless to say we WON"T be doing a jello sensory bin again.
I'm so excited at how much this little girl LOVES to read and do art!!!! Makes my heart happy. She is one talented little girl!!!!
Last Saturday she also got to attend the Mercer Bears junior cheer camp. She stayed all day until the game then got to "cheer" on the field the entire game.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment