Our Iris' finally decided to bloom and as you can see they are beautiful. I couldn't help but capturing them with the camera.
I love these because you can see the water droplets inside!
We also have been strawberry picking a couple of times. One of my photos was actually used for the Elliot Farms brochure. Lydia, the owners sister, goes to our church so we had some inside connections.
After picking 2 buckets of strawberries I thought we'd give making strawberry jam a shot. I'd never done it, and it turned out wonderful. Emily was a big help and cut the strawberries and helped mash them.
Of course I couldn't just put pictures up of the nice and neat things, I had to show the mess we made...to make it real.
YUM stuff. Isn't that just so pretty! Maybe it is just me but I love some jars all lined up ready to be given away or eaten.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment