Sorry no pictures, but google has taken over the blog, and is saying that I have exceeded my quota of GB for their server....imagine that!!! It's not like I'm picture crazy. SO until I figure out what to do, I just post with words. BUT I will figure it out because I do not want to delete my 5 years of blogging and pictures!!!!
We are having fun in MS and really enjoyed Monday and Tuesday as we made molasses. It was probably the most fun we've had in a long time. 2 of my childhood friends and their kids came down and played with Emily & Joseph. They even went on a hayride. I can't tell you the fun we had!!!
Today, Thanksgiving day, was NOT as fun. We got up and were ready to head to Newton, I told Glenn I did NOT want to go. I just felt like the day was wrong and something bad was going to happen and I just wanted to stay here and do NOTHING...but we headed on down to Newton. Within 10 minutes of being there, we went out back to play in the yard, and while back there discovered some yellow jackets. While discussing the situation they were landing all on Joseph and his clothes. He started screaming I immediately threw my camera at Glenn and stripped his shoes and pants off. He thankfully was only stung 2 times on his thigh. BUT They were all lined up on his waist and pants. When taking him in to treat it, while we were all screaming at the same time.....I did not remove his shirt outside. SO we brought one of the beasts in with us. Thankfully it did not sting anyone else...but poor little Joseph spent most of his Thanksgiving 2012 screaming, whining, and crying. The yellow jacket is one of the most painful of all insect stings. We put the magic Unker's on him and it seems to have helped ALOT. The nurse told me tomorrow will look worse, and I'm most sure it will, as do most of his mosquito bites. BUT he didn't stop breathing (my fear), and was doing just fine by bed.
I hope you all have a great rest of the Thanksgiving weekend...I hope to get pictures up soon.
Summer Art Camp 2014
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment