
I'm not sure why my photos are not uploading correctly, but they're acting up and being placed in weird positions today. BUT here are some pictures of Mary Grace's birthday party from yesterday. She turned 6 and her grandmother asked me to help do her party last fall after Emily's butterfly party. I so much fun and have so much fun with all parties I couldn't resist. I did the banner on the wall in the back ground it says "Mary Grace", and did the cake, decorations and games. I also was a "princess" who face painted led games, and read them "The parable about the King" by Beth Moore. It was a super fun day.


The name place cards are little castles made of a toliet paper tube, and crowns. The castle to the right with purple windows is a punch game. Each guest got to punch through the tissue paper to get their prize. SUPER neat idea!
Then here's the cake. She wanted it to look like Cinderella, not sure I accomplished that, but it's a very pretty princess with a blue dress on. And the cake was the most awesome chocolate cake I've ever tasted! They demolished half of it! See the photo below.
The box below is a castle made from a Dell box Glenn brought home from work. I painted it to look like a castle and painted a princess on the back. They played pin the crown on the princess with it, and loved it! They would've done it the whole time I think.





Ms. Jackie holding the balloons to give each girl as they left. We were all glad to see 4:00 come I will say that, but it was a fun filled party. Mary Grace's daddy says I need to go into party planning. I would if I had some customers...but I better watch what I wish for, you just never know! I have NO clue what's wrong with the pictures and why they won't upload right, but maybe this week it'll get straightened out for my next blog. Hope you have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment