Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Prayers for a sweet little girl!

The painting above I did for a friend of mine I went to school with, whose little girl Layla was diagnosed with an enlarged heart a couple of weeks ago. She's still in children's ICU, in Arkansas, but she is able to get up and walk around...so it's not like ICU you're probably thinking. Her mom messaged me about making a sign to go on her hospital room since they are expecting to be in the hospital a while. I of course jumped right on it. She just got it today and is so excited! Please keep her in your prayers. Her mom, my friend, is Many Tolar. As of yesterday the test show no improvement and she has been put on the heart transplant list. They are very hopeful that God will heal her heart, and if not she'll get a new one. PLEASE pray this week that all the medicines she's on will improve the function of her heart!!!!
These are just a couple of pictures I took the other day while letting the kids finger paint with chocolate pudding. They were hesitant at first, but then got into it. Sorry I've not been posting much lately, I will do a better job I promise. I've been suffering from a LOT of headaches lately and it's gotten me down, but the good news is I had an MRI last Friday and they just called that everything is fine. No brain tumors, aneurysms, AVM's, or swelling. NOW I just have to figure out how to control the headaches. I suffer from migraines no doubt, and I do have triggers to them. I also have occipital neuralgia, which comes from my fall in Alaska when I broke my leg. I had whip lash but no one ever told me, and so now I have scar tissue in the neck from that fall, and I wasn't treated for it. I also think that I'm having some low blood sugar levels which if you eat too fast to bring it up, can cause a spike in sugar levels too fast and trigger a headache! ALL of this is ALOT to take in, but just figuring it all out will help.

No comments: