
We arrived in MS after a very eventful week last week, on Thursday December 22nd. Joseph has been doing breathing treatments for his chest congestion and wheezing, but he's doing better with them. We've all had a part in helping do them, especially Papaw.


As we were preparing for Christmas day I must include the candle light service out at daddy's church, Mt. Carmel Baptist Church on Friday evening. Joseph kept saying "hot, hot" the whole time because of the candles. Emily sang "Away in the Manger", and I sang "O Holy Night" with Larron.



Christmas eve we worked on our new tradition, making a cookie cake for Happy Birthday Jesus. We could've done a cake, but I wanted to do something different and since I make a cookie every year for Glenn's birthday using my home-made chocolate chip cookie recipe, we thought that would be the perfect thing to do for Jesus. Emily pretty much made it herself...except she made me attempt to write out "Happy Birthday Jesus" on it.



She was SO excited to make this, and Christmas day we all sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and have still been enjoying the cookie cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment