Wednesday, October 26, 2011

1st Haircut for Joseph

Well I finally broke down and had Joseph's hair cut! I debated on it, because I just love his little baby curls and hair, but on a whim I just went ahead and did it. The curls were starting to not curl anymore and it was just getting messed up. I really hate I did it now, because he looks SO much like a little boy :( I want him to be a little baby, but oh well we have to grow up. I may not cut it again for a while though. the lady didn't do the best of jobs (don't tell her that), but I can't blame her considering how much he turned his head. I'm hoping it will all even out a little better as it starts growing.

I couldn't get a picture while she was cutting because I had to hold him, and I took them by myself. It's super crowded on weekends, so I just got a picture of him afterward. Emily also got about 3 1/2 inches cut too, which she desperately needed!!! Hers turned out WAY better than his did.

He enjoyed watching his sister get hers cut, and obviously I don't have many pictures of her haircut because I was chasing him around the shop! Little Joseph is now becoming a big boy!

No comments: